The advent of these high definition 3D printers came ever since there is lack of availability of cheap printing in this direction to provide quality printing for professional designing. MIT Media Lab is the place where the experiment started to develop high three dimensional printing. Since the results were like all such printers were excessively expensive and highly complex in usage. This work started in 2011 to take the fold and make such printers user friendly and less costly to be easily assessable.
Now High resolution printing is available for your desktop . It took really hard work to the developers to come up with this excellent solution but finally its done.
• This highly creative machine is an arms length to you. While just using a button you can produce high resolution prints.
• This highly simple in use you will take less time in setting up and more time in producing your desired designs.
• The Form Finish post-processing kit keeps your desktop organized so that you can easily put the finishing touches on your masterpiece
• A stereolithography printer we call the Form 1. Stereolithography (SL) is the gold standard for accuracy and resolution in the 3D printing world, reaching layer thicknesses and feature sizes that are worlds ahead of what is possible with FDM.
• The process is pretty straightforward – a laser is used to draw on the surface of a liquid plastic resin that hardens when exposed to a certain wavelength of light. The laser draws and hardens a layer at a time until the entire model is built. It’s simple, reliable, and quiet.
• the Form 1 can print layers as thin as 25 microns (0.001 in) with features as small as 300 microns (0.012 in) in a build volume of 125 x 125 x 165 mm (4.9 x 4.9 x 6.5 in). This means you can print complex geometries with the exquisite details and beautiful surface finish that will make your creations stand out
• Form software to have a simple, intuitive user experience that streamlines the process of importing .STL models from any 3D CAD package. Generating smart support structures for complex geometries and sending jobs to the printer is as easy as a few clicks.
• A key advantage of the Form software is the ability to precisely generate thin, breakable support structures that serve their purpose during printing but are easily removed afterward
• When the Form 1 is released, it will come with first material – a neutral matte gray that is great for look-and-feel models, standalone parts, or even as a base color for painting.
• we will continue development of an entire palette of materials for your printer. A variety of colors, transparency, flexibility, and even burnout capability for lost wax casting processes are all possible with SL.
• A finishing tray and accessories set to assist you and keep your workspace clean and organized during this process.